Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Joni Mitchell with Cockroaches?

Ok so I have been having really strange dreams lately. I believe this to be a lightening up of my pyche. I dreamt I was having a wonderful conversation with Joni Mitchell on a beatiful blue lounging couch..she was speaking about her sadness over never having dated this actor I used to know in LA.

Well I was very pleased to have this connection with Joni Mitchell and couldn't wait to tell her that I in fact knew said actor and that I too was an artist. At this point thousands and I mean thousands of cockroaches every shape and size started crawling all over the place and I very politely suggested that Joni might want to get up from the couch..and yes then I woke up.

Another dream I had recently introduced me to the well known super hero
August Mask..He wore a orange helmet and a navy jumpsuit and he looked like a cartoon dog that you might see on Arthur...was he a good guy or bad?.. ..yes and then I woke up.

Things are really changing inside me they are lightening and darkening all at the same time. I soar and fall but things are changing all the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment