Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Where Am I in the Process You Ask?

Hmmmmm….. I would really like to avoid this question. Well I am on my way.

Boot camp is becoming a regular part of my life 2-3 times a week
I have added to that 2 other work outs..zumba ….running with my crazy pooch

Meditation is not a regular part of my life yet but I am meditating for 10-20 minutes probably 5 times a week. I think the goal is 14 times, once in the morning and once in the afternoon 20 minutes minimum but who is counting.

I do notice a definite decrease in dark thinking when I meditate and I sleep so much deeper.

Eating….I would have to say is still very good. I like eating….I even like eating lighter. I love healthy food. I guess you could just say I love food especially when I am feeling fearful, frustrated and forlorn.
(better known as the three F’s)

I am not tracking the amount that goes in to my mouth and I am so reluctant to do this. It feels so not light, it feels dark and confining.

The scale is not telling me that I am getting lighter. I keep fluctuating between 2 pounds up, 2 pounds down. I guess you could say I am maintaining. Which if I was at the end of my weight loss journey that would be great but I am at the beginning. Something needs to give….. more on this to follow.

Yoga…2 times a week a round of sun salutations, It would be great to be doing more but …I will take this for now as a small triumph.

I work 40 hours, I am a mother of a seven year old, work with a couple of theatre companies. Consistency is so hard to come by but I am on the path to find out what a healthier lighter me looks and feels like… and then off on the path to help others find their way…

24 by August 15th …..Do I hear the sound of encouragement….maybe just a whisper

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe he is seven already. While the miles may separate us, we embark upon similar journeys. You are, and always have been, an inspiration to me. I hope that you can see that no matter how light you are in every way, you evoke a light that others see at the end of their tunnels... Thank you Wendy!
    I miss you.
    Anny

    ReplyDelete