Friday, April 29, 2011

working through some heaviness

All right today I feel a little disappointed...ok more than a little, a gargantuan amount of disappointment.    I got on the scale today...eeeeek and I weigh the most I ever want to weigh..this after completing my 8th boot camp class.   I am sure some of it is muscle, water weight gain, inflammation but still ....  Yet I know that in order to reach one of my first goals which is 24 by August 15 I am going to have to take this let down lightly.    I am going to have to just keep moving forward.  Put a positive spin on it...but right now I just feel disappointed and honestly pissed off.

Next week I start keeping track of my food in an effort to lighten up the amount I am eating.
I can't help thinkin I will have big expectations of immediate results.  Perhaps the scale should stay away until May 29th .  More on this in some other post.

I am going to repeat this week in the Chopra book.   I didn't make time to read the chapter completely and am slipping a little with the other suggestions from chapter 1-4.   A week of review should be helpful.

This weekend I am going to clean out my side room.  Bring all not needed stuff to Good Will.  

I find myself full of dark thoughts apocalyptic at night but the meditating is sorta helping that while the weather reeks havoc.   Breathe and everything changes.   Energy Transformation Intelligence.

I breathe and take a moment to remember to feel gratitude and pat myself on the back for venturing out on this new path. 

No comments:

Post a Comment