Tuesday, April 26, 2011

April 26th - A month or so into the journey

Since my last post I have been diving into the pool of light and am coming up bathed in a feeling of triumph!

I am in week 5 of the program from the Deepak Chopra book.  I have started boot camp classes MWF mornings. This is week 2.   

The program from the book is all about changes (In perception, time, and habits) that contribute to my personal well being and that makes me feel much lighter.  Before I would look at this book, think it was wonderful...become overwhelmed by initiating all of this change and put it back in the shelf feeling really guilty and useless.

But now I am taking one chapter at a time.  I am on chapter # 5 , only one chapter a week it is all right to go slow and allow this change in a bit at a time.

One of the changes from chapter 2 is that  I am meditating just a little every am and pm...this is not easy.  My mind is so active ......but i am just beginning to imagine watching those thoughts and letting them go.  Lighter ever lighter.

Boot camp is  all about that goal of loosing weight ... It took sometime to put it on they say well you know the rest.   I feel lighter just knowing I can do it at 5:30 in the am and survive...baby steps ugggggh....

Breathe and everything changes... Breathe and everything changes. 

I have a goal of helping people I have decided I am my first client... It really feels great to be on this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment