Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Finish LIne

So I have just calculated that I will be at my goal by October 28th 2011.
This is exciting and it seems like a relatively short time away.

I as a person will not be finished of course and will be opening many other doors to continue the process of lightening up. I am however determined that I am up to this first challenge. I have begun to learn that it is ok to be hungry, just a little, this is not an emergency it is an edge and a great time to check in on how I am feeling. What a triumph.

Who am I ...where do I want to be heading...how do I get out of status quo. I am not there yet almost not ready to open those long forgotten parts of myself but I will wake soon ....

So nice to be physically lighter... so nice... thank you God thank you me...thank you ..thank you ...thank you.

1 comment:

  1. excellent. I can't wait to see your progress.
    I will be home soon and hope we can get together and have tea or coffee.
    or just walk.

    nice to see you happy

    ReplyDelete